How to Maximise your Brand Image as an Elite Escort
‘Brand’ – a word so often used yet so seldom defined! We all see brands, buy brands, experience brands, consumer brands, and each of us has our own personal brands.
Countless research shows that different brand images attract different consumers – for escorts it is all about promoting curiosity and desire from potential clients.
So, how is Brand Image defined? According to Forbes, “Brand image is more than a logo that identifies your business, product or service. Today, it is a mix of the associations consumers make based on every interaction they have with your business. Brand image makes an impression, it creates recognition, it shows your personality, and it builds credibility and equity.”
This is as good a definition as any, but we find it a little too sterile and corporate for our unique and exciting industry. So, what exactly combines to make an escort’s brand image? Well, it could be a number of things: name, appearance, style, speech, interests, services offered, pricing – all of these, and more, combine to make an elite escort’s brand image in the eye of a client.
Here are a few ways to differentiate yourself as a high-class, independent escort and maximise your brand image to create high demand from preferred clients:
High Quality Photography:
- Investing in high quality and captivating images for your profile can be the difference between being considered for a booking or being passed over.
- We suggest using a professional photographer with experience in intimate lifestyle photography to capture your sensuality.
- Be creative – set yourself apart on advertising platforms and social media with creative photoshoots which differ from the norm.
Written content: Your ‘About Me’ or ‘Bio’ on your website and escort directories tells potential clients all about you in a short space of time. Use descriptive and enticing language to illustrate your personality and communicate your interests. And most of all, be yourself.
Multiple Platforms – increase your online presence:
- Website: creating and updating your own website allows you to control your visual and written content and share an overall story about yourself.
- Twitter: the popular microblogging and social networking service is prevalent with escorts and clients alike as it allows a certain amount of sensitive material. Basically, it is less puritanical than its widely used social media brothers and sisters, but there are still limits on what content Twitter allows. We suggest exercising discretion as you learn the boundaries of what is and what is not allowed on Twitter.
- Instagram: the photo and video sharing platform is a great way to share your interests and personality through images, videos and ‘stories’. Much more censorial than Twitter, Instagram does not allow visual or written content of a sexual nature.
- Directories: like any industry, the adult services industry has desirable and undesirable platforms. Advertise your personal brand on premium directories with excellent User Interfaces such as elekktra.co with the confidence that your images and bio will be seen in the best light by the most sophisticated clients.
Services: whether it’s GFE or PSE, or something different again, the services you offer and specialise in can set you apart from other escorts instantly.
Pricing – Know Your Worth:
- Pricing can depend on many factors such as time, services offered and location.
- Never let a client negotiate your price down and always insist on taking deposits. You are the boss of your body and your brand.
For personal tips on how to build your personal brand as an elite escort, feel free to email our experts: [email protected]
elekktra.co – Exceeding the realms of fantasy